Designed to simplify maintenance
Our Service Kits for planned maintenance have been developed based on years of experience, to help you conduct planned service in as little time as possible. They include what is required for every specific service and the most up-to-date genuine spare parts, to extend your equipment's lifetime and ensure it is running on the latest technology.
Service Kits are available for a large range of equipment, including pumps, valves, belt filter presses, screw presses, decanters and separators. All parts are specifically designed to match your equipment and operating conditions – the perfect fit and compatibility for your equipment.
Service Kits are sent in one shipment. You can be assured of the right parts in the right packaging with the right fit and the right instructions.
Alfa Laval Service Kits are available for:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Intermediate/inspection service
- Major/overhaul service
- Ancillary and upgrade kits
- Parts which can be retrofitted for older equipment
How it works
- Contact your Alfa Laval representative in your country to order the right kit for your equipment
- Service Kits can be ordered separately or be included as part of a Performance Agreement.
How can we help you?
Please contact us with any queries or questions:
Call 24/7 Service +1 888 253 2226
Ten Top Tips to Keep your Plate Heat Exchanger in Tip Top Condition
1. Make sure that the operating conditions (temperatures and flow rates) comply with the design specifications.
2. At start-up, vent the heat exchanger but open and close the valves slowly to avoid pressure surges and water hammer.
3. Use upstream filters and strainers to remove particulate fouling and protect the heat exchanger.
4. On a daily basis check for any changes in temperature or pressure and check for any signs of external leaks.
5. On a regular basis keep the tightening bolts clean and well-lubricated.
6. Use Performance Audit to avoid having to open the plate heat exchanger for inspection.
7. Use Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) to avoid the need to open the heat exchanger for cleaning.
8. Always keep stand-by units clean and dry. If a heat exchanger is taken out of service, flush with fresh water and drain it completely.
9. Protect heat exchangers from water splash and rain. Avoid exposure to ultra violet rays and ozone typically generated from electrical sources.
10. Only use genuine spare parts for guaranteed performance, reliability and equipment life. Maintain a stock of essential spare parts and follow the storage instructions.
Learn more about keeping your Alfa Laval equipment in top condition.
Service Kits for: