The Kathabar FH design is ideal for applications with height limitations that prohibit the use of the FV series. They fit well with downstream AHUs and can easily be installed in custom air-handling units for a total packaged installation. The horizontal conditioners are commonly used in commercial buildings, hospitals and labs that lack the headroom and require a horizontal airflow approach. They are flexible enough to incorporate multiple conditioners and multiple regenerators.
Easily adapted for horizontal AHUs
- Horizontal inlet and discharge airflow
- Industrial-grade fiberglass housing, internal parts of engineered plastic
- Vertical, seal-less, freestanding fiberglass pump and tank assembly
- Designed for integration with other air system components and easy installation into custom AHUs
- Desiccant solution distributed without sprays
The FH conditioner is designed for airflows from 5,000 to 84,000 CFM. All sizes are available as skidded solutions, with the pump, heat exchanger, and control panel factory-mounted on a skid base, complete with liquid desiccant piping.
Service and spare parts
Partnering with Alfa Laval for the startup, support, service, and replacement parts of your Kathabar Liquid Desiccant Dehumidification system will ensure your dehumidification system is always working at top performance.
Do you have a temperature or humidity challenge? Alfa Laval has a flexible solution to help you solve it – simply and efficiently, with minimal stress and cost.