Sarnia, May 29, 30
The Canadian heat transfer tour truck concluded an Atlantic cities circuit in June. Western and Central Canadian stops may be added in September based on requests for demonstration.
The tour truck shows examples of Compact, Welded and Plate Heat Exchanger system are cutaways of models and exchanger plate configurations.
Your facility engineers, maintenance and plant management teams can learn about successful use of our heat transfer technology in HVAC, Process and District Heating applications.
Equipment currently available:
- High Speed Separator
- TL10 Gasketed plate heat exchanger
- TS20 Gasketed plate heat exchanger
- AlfaNova 400
Spiral Heat Exchanger Type 1H
- Spiral column mounted condenser Type 2V
Request a Stop?
Our equipment tour is looking for September stops in Western and Central Canada.
The trailer is completely self contained and can be setup in your facility's parking lot, with no connection to electricity or water.Contact form
- Jun 23 AV Cell Atholville
- Jun 24 Stantec, Fredericton
- Jun 25 Irving Pulp & Paper, Saint John
- Jun 25 Irving Oil, Saint John
- Jun 26 AMEC, Dartmonth
- Jun 26 Cambridge Suites, Halifax