Application Specialist - Toronto
This specialized and demanding role is in the Business Unit - Hygienic Fluid Handling in Canada, based at our Toronto office.
- Design/configuration of fluid handling products including pumps, valves (including valve automation), mixers/tank cleaning devices and heat exchangers as well as other sanitary equipment and associated spare parts.
- Providing configuration and product selection and application support to users including those using of our eBusiness system
- Preparing quotations to customer specifications
- Frequent communication with channels, end users, supply units and colleagues locally, regionally, and centrally.
- Occasional travel to customers and channels as required.
- Ensure that our enquiry and order fulfillment
- Expectations from customers are met and exceeded
- Maintain order records in our CRM systems, monitor and follow-up on open opportunities.
- Assist Inside Customer Service with technical support during the order fulfilment and warranty period and beyond, including assistance in the claims process.
- You have a technical and commercial background
along with familiarity of fluid handling and heattransfer products.
You have an engineering background andexperience of reading specifications, bill of
materials and flow diagrams.
information in one to one and one to manysituations.
ou are an effective problem solver, a self starterand goal-oriented towards sales targets, and able
to work independently with a continuousimprovement attitude.
You demonstrate excellence in verbal and writtencommunication with good personal organisation
About Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions. Our equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. Time and time again. We help them heat, cool, separate and transport products such as oil, water, chemicals, beverages, foodstuff, starch and pharmaceuticals.
Alfa Laval has been operating in Canada for over 119 years. Our organization has service facilities and manufacturing facilities in over 100 countries.