Ten top tips for Alfa Laval tank equipment
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval tank equipment in tip top condition
- Regularly maintain your Alfa Laval tank equipment following scheduled service intervals. This will always keep your Alfa Laval tank equipment in good condition.
- Follow our simple preventive maintenance to prolong the lifespan of your Alfa Laval tank equipment.
- Take into account that our preventive maintenance programme is based on average operating conditions. If you are operating your Alfa Laval equipment under hard conditions, it is recommended to service more often.
- Always disassemble and assemble your Alfa Laval tank equipment according to Alfa Laval guidelines.
- Always clean components prior to assembly to avoid extra wear on your machine parts.
- Use only cleaning media as specified in the instruction manual.
- Only operate within ranges specified in the instruction manual to ensure smooth operation.
- After use, flush your Alfa Laval tank equipment with fresh water. Cleaning solutions should never be allowed to dry or set-up in the system due to possible “salting out” or “scaling” of the cleaning ingredient.
- Always keep an Alfa Laval service kit in stock to avoid unplanned downtime.
- Always fill in an Alfa Laval service card to register the maintenance carried out so that you can easily document the service history on your Alfa Laval tank equipment.
How can we help you?
Please contact us with any queries or questions:
Call 24/7 Service +1 888 253 2226