2020-05-11 Product news
Alfa Laval shares tips on how to maintain plate heat exchanger performance
Expert speakers share knowledge about how to operate plate heat exchangers at optimum performance in heat transfer processes. The webinar will be in French.
Date: 5 June 2020, 9:00 - 10:30 am EST.
The webinar will be in French.
(Cliquez ici pour la version française)
In this training you will learn about:
- Basics of plate heat exchangers (gasketed and gasket free)
- Operational and Maintenance procedures
- Performance monitoring and Chemical Cleaning Maintenance Programs
- Fault Prevention and Detection
- Preventative Maintenance and Maintenance Planning – Service Products
- Servicing of plate heat exchangers – Any Make / Any Model
About the speakers
The event brings speakers at the top in their field of expertise at Alfa Laval and Heartland Exchanger. They bring a vast experience with heat transfer applications, troubleshooting and maintaining equipment efficiency.
Who could benefit from this webinar?
This training session is designed for those who use any make or model of plate exchangers in their processes or anyone who wants to enhance their knowledge of plate heat exchanger technology.
You might also be interested in...
You can deeply enhance your knowledge of these technologies and learn of updates in the industry. Bring back best-practices and innovative applications to your plant - from experienced Alfa Laval instructors and peers from your industry.
Alfa Laval and Stena Recycling’s groundbreaking sustainability initiative debuts in the Nordics