The Alfa Laval FCM LPG is a proven solution capable of efficiently feeding LPG-fuelled engines. LPG is a fuel alternative that produces less particulate, NOx, CO2 and other GHG emissions. This means that the marine industry is becoming more interested in using LPG engines, and Alfa Laval have the optimal solution for handling the fuel.
Make a stress-free switch to LPG propulsion
- Module designed from the ground up to serve the requirements of LPG engines, but also provides the basis for a future conditioning system for ammonia
- Automatic control of the LPG fuel conditioning, safety functions, and of the start/stop procedure
- Modular plug-and-play solution that can be easily adapted to different deck layouts and process conditions
- Turn-key skid mounted solution which allows for easy installation
- Can be combined with any cargo handling system and builds on Alfa Laval’s proven experience with fuel treatment and engine applications
Proven, efficient and flexible, the Alfa Laval FCM LPG is ready to handle your next fuel conditioning challenges, and to help you on your path towards decarbonization. This modern module is equipped with a dedicated automation system, along with a 15” touch screen panel for an intuitive user experience. The booster works in a closed loop with the engine to ensure that your cargo is protected at all times, making this the ideal solution for any application.
Alfa Laval Marine Service
Worldwide and 24/7, Alfa Laval Marine Service is your path to greater uptime, optimized performance and true peace of mind. Our network is always on call, and our service offering brings reliability, efficiency and compliance throughout your equipment's lifetime.